Saturday, July 4, 2009

Time to be a Geek

Ok, I have a little time on my hands, so I am going to be a geek. There is a website called mapmyrun.com, which I discovered last year while training up in Longmont, but I have just rediscovered it. So my training runs and rides (not swims though, that might be boring) will get logged in here, both with TNT and on my own. The first is the short run I did yesterday morning with the dogs.



I need to find some way to make the puppies easier to run with, they just pull so much! I talked with Charley, one of our coaches, and he said that there are waist leashes or something like that, although I could see that being a disaster in the making with these two dogs! Maybe what I just need are some well behaved dogs :)

Did not get out this morning; I had some technical issues in my apartment. You may say, I had a shitty morning. (My toilet backed up and overflowed.) So there went my morning run, I took an hour to fix that problem and by that point it had started warming up. So back to cleaning and more cleaning. At least my apartment is coming through quite well, and I think once it's cleaned and organized I think my overall attitude will improve. It's funny how that happens, especially when you don't have to climb over things in order to get around the apartment. I already feel much better in my bedroom and my spare room, just need to accomplish my living room!

So yes, I will continue logging my runs and bike rides on here, and you can follow my progress! And maybe once we get to the open water swim I'll start adding those too! :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment