Thursday, July 16, 2009

First Goal Accomplished!

I am very pleased to announce that I have made my fundraising goal for this event! Despite only needing 35% of the total by the recommitment deadline, which is July 21st, through the help of my wonderful friends and family I have managed to reach over 100% by the recommitment deadline! This makes me feel really great. Not only do I have to no longer worry about raising the final few dollars, but I also feel the love and appreciation from everyone who helped me out, either through monetary donations, or help with fundraising events.

The other thing I am looking forward to is that next Tuesday we are doing a 5K race as a group. I think this will be very interesting to see how far I have come from the race I did back in May.

No comments:

Post a Comment