Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Finals week

Needless to say, this week hasn't been incredibly productive as far as training is concerned. I have to prioritize my things in life, and, unfortunately, finals and getting good grades comes first. But it is just for one week only.
Last night I missed the running workout. Tomorrow I really truly do want to make my swim workout, we'll just see if it's possible! I still have one paper left, and just reread my other two papers to make sure they still make sense, so I'd love to squeeze the hour swim workout in tomorrow night, but I have several pre-vacation errands to run in the morning. I do have to take the dogs in to the kennel tomorrow afternoon, so maybe I can make it around swim time. We'll see where I'm at tomorrow!
And that's the other thing. I'll be on vacation starting Friday! So no official training for another week and a half. But...I'll be in Hawaii, so I think that makes up for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment